Vidmate is a well-known app downloaded by millions of users that it gets truly easy to install it and uninstall it. If you do not know how to do it, in this article we will review the steps required to install and uninstall Vidmate in your Android terminal.
Read Also : Free Download VidMate for Iphone
If ever before you have installed Vidmate on your Android the following steps will help you install it in a couple of minutes. You can do it from the mobile phone and using a PC to perform the download. These are the steps to follow:
- Download the Apk file of VidMate from the mirror that we have created in PSP station for our users.
- If what you downloaded from the PC, you must introduce the APK file within the Android phone where you wish to install it. If you do not have any means to transfer the file, use the phone itself to download the file, and you save the step of transferring it.
- Make sure that you have checked the box that allows applications to unknown sources opened in your Android mobile. What you can find in the zone settings of the mobile.
- Open the APK file on Android to begin the installation. This will open a screen where you need to press on the option “install”.
If you still don't get to know how to install Vidmate, it asks for comments.
Uninstall Vidmate is even simpler to install it. You'll need to follow the following steps:
- You should go to Android settings (not the app, to of mobile), and access to the area of application management.
- You should be able to see Vidmate between the different applications. Select it.
- Now you will have access to a section where you can see the space occupied by the application on your mobile phone. You will see two main options to select: “Force Stop” (to force closure) and “Uninstall” (to uninstall it).
- Tap on uninstall and wait a while for the app is desinstalae.
If you still have doubts on how to uninstall Vidmate, you can leave it in the comments.
Source : VidMate Free